Kvaser USBcan Professional HS/HS (DSUB connector)
- Two high-speed channels with ISO 11898-2 compliant CAN transceivers, 10 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- Supports 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Kvaser's MagiSync™ technology to synchronize time stamps across multiple units without extra wires.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- When combined with the Kvaser Linx, it also supports the J1587 bus.
- CAN messages time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 2 microseconds.
- Silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
- Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN message.
- Plastic housing with dimension W*L*H about 50*90*25 mm (approx 2 x 3,5 x 1 inch).
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser USBcan Professional devices can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
- Excellent error handling.
- Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer.
CAN Interface Products
- Number of CAN Channels2
- CAN ModesCAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
- CAN Channels2
- IsolationGalvanically isolated bus drivers
- ConnectorsDSUB 9-pin