- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listen to the bus without interfering.
- 20 000 msg/s, timestamped with a resolution of 1 µs.
- Kvaser MagiSync™ – automatic time synchronization.
- Powered through the USB connector.
- Lightweight, glass fibre reinforced polyamide housing, overmolded with TPE.
- Intuitive LED UI.
- Support for SocketCAN.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
CAN Interface Products
- Number of CAN Channels1
- CAN ModesCAN FD, CAN 2.0A abd CAN 2.0B
- IsolationGalvanic Isolation with 5000 VAC rms applied for 60 seconds
- ConnectorsDSUB 9-pin