• Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
• Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
• Lightweight, glass fibre reinforced polyamide housing, overmolded with TPE.
• J1939-13 Type II connector (other connectors available).
• Intelligent LED UI.
• Reinforced galvanic isolation, design validated with 5000 VAC rms applied for 60 seconds.
• 20000 msg/s, each timestamped with a resolution of 100 µs.
• Support for SocketCAN. • Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
• Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
CAN Interface Products
- Number of CAN Channels1
- CAN ModesCAN FD and CAN 2.0B
- IsolationGalvanic Isolation with 5000 VAC rms applied for 60 seconds
- ConnectorsJ1939-13 Type II