Kvaser PCIEcan HS/HS
Kvaser PCIEcan HS/HS is a dual channel, CAN (controller area network) interface board for the PCI Express bus that features galvanic isolation for protection against voltage spikes.
- Quick and easy plug and play installation.
- Supports PCI Express x1.
- Designed for standard and industrial computers.
- Hardware compatible with the PCIcanx and PCIcan product families.
- I/O mapped to enable quick reaction times.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
- SJA1000 CAN Controllers from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connectors. Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102.
- 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency. • Wide temperature range, -40°C - +85°C. • Supports the Kvaser Linx
CAN Interface Products
- Number of CAN Channels2
- CAN ModesCAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
- CAN Channels2
- IsolationGalvanically isolated bus drivers
- ConnectorsDSUB 9-pin
- Application InterfacePCI Express