Kvaser PCIcanx II HS/HS
The Kvaser PCIcanx II HS/HS is a dual channel, high speed CAN (controller area network) interface board for the PCI-X and PCI bus. It features an on-board microcontroller for offloading your main CPU and galvanic isolation for protection against voltage spikes.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation - no switches.
- Compliant with PCI 2.3.
- The board fits in both 3.3V PCI-X and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses.
- Fully software compatible with the discontinued PCIcan II boards.
- Communicates with the PC through a fast DPRAM.
- CAN Controller is a Renesas M16C.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits, supports bit rates up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Industry-standard 9-pin D-SUB connectors.
- Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102.
- 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency.
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver.
- The Kvaser PCIcanx II family boards can optionally be delivered with exchangeable CAN drivers, supporting e.g. single-wire CAN.
- Includes free of charge low profile bracket.
CAN Interface Products
- Number of CAN Channels2
- CAN ModesCAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
- CAN Channels2
- IsolationGalvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver
- ConnectorsDSUB 9-pin
- Application InterfacePCI