Kvaser PCIcanx HS
Kvaser PCIcanx HS is a one channel, high speed CAN (controller area network) interface that can be used in both regular PCI and PCI-X slots. A galvanically isolated CAN bus driver protects the hardware. The onboard CAN controller is I/O mapped for quick reaction times.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver.
- Compliant with PCI 2.3
- The board fits in 3.3V PCI-X, and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses.
- Compatible with our PCIcan boards.
- The onboard CAN controller is I/O mapped for quick reaction times.
- SJA1000 CAN Controllers from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO.
- • Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- • Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102.
- 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency.
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connector.
- Wide temperature range, -40°C - +85°C.
CAN Interface Products
- Number of CAN Channels1
- CAN ModesCAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
- IsolationGalvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver
- ConnectorsDSUB 9-pin