Kvaser Memorator R SemiPro
In standalone mode, this device logs data to an SD card, whilst in interface mode, it connects the CAN bus to the PC via USB. Connect this datalogger to a PC to configure baud rates, trigger conditions and filters using the Kvaser Memorator Tools software, included.
- One device for desktop and laptop, combining a standalone CAN bus data logger and a USB CAN bus interface.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B) identifiers.
- CAN messages are time-stamped with 2 microseconds resolution.
- Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN messages.
- Two high-speed CAN channels (compliant with ISO 11898-2), 10kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation to protect the hardware.
- Power from CAN bus or from the USB side.
- Built-in real time (calendar) clock with battery backup.
- Logger status is indicated with five externally visible LEDs.
- Driver support for major operating systems.
- Support for Kvaser Linx J1587.
- IP65 rated lightweight aluminium housing protects against dust and moisture.