Kvaser Memorator HS/SWC (includes 128Mb SD-Memory)
- One device for desktop and laptop. Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- CAN messages are time-stamped with 10 microseconds resolution.
- Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN messages.
- Supports "listen-only" mode for bus analysis tools.
- Driver support for major operating systems.
- 100% compatible with applications written for Leaf, LAPcan, PCIcan, PCcan and USBcan with Kvaser's CANlib.
- One SD/MMC slot that accepts SD or MMC flash disks, currently up to 1 GB.
- One CAN connection ISO-11898 high-speed, 50kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s (Philips TJA1050), plus second single-wire CAN connection.
- One USB 1.1 connection (12 Mbit/s). This connection is compatible with USB 2.0.
- Power from CAN bus or from the USB side.
- Built-in real time (calendar) clock with battery backup.
- Logger status is indicated with four externally visible LEDs.
- Plastic housing with dimension WLH about 509025 mm (circa 2 x 3,5 x 1 inch).
- NOTE: Product ships with Commercial Grade SD card (-20 to +70°C). Industrial Grade SD cards (-40 to +85°C) are available for additional purchase.
CAN Interface Products
- Number of CAN Channels2
- CAN ModesCAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
- ConnectorsDSUB 9-pin
- LEDs(1) Power Status (3) Communication Status