Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2
The Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2 is a compact, dual channel CAN bus interface and standalone datalogger that allows users to monitor and collect data from two high speed CAN channels simultaneously. Standalone mode logs data to an SD card; interface mode provides a real-time connection between the CAN network and a PC, via USB.
As a data logger, Memorator makes for a perfect flight recorder due to its compact design. Triggers and filters can be set on this device by means of a user-friendly configuration program and stored on the standard SD card (supplied).
The Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2 is an intermediate level device. For an easy-to-use single channel data logger with no preconfiguration required, visit the Kvaser Memorator Light (00513-6). For advanced trigger and filter options and the ability to run user-developed scripts, plus on-device buffering, opt for the Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 (00819-9).
Major Features of Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2:
- Monitor two CAN channels simultaneously using just one device.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- CAN messages are time-stamped with 100 microseconds resolution.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listens to the bus without interfering.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware using Kvaser CANlib.
- One SD slot that accepts SD flash disks, currently up to 64 GB.
- Two high-speed CAN connections (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Connects to a PC with a standard USB 2.0 connection.
- Power from CAN bus or from the USB side.
- Built-in real time (calendar) clock with battery backup.
- Logger status is indicated by externally visible LEDs.
- Plastic housing with dimension WLH about 55 x 150 x 23 mm (circa 2 x 6 x 1 inch).
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Galvanic isolation.