Kvaser Leaf Professional HS
Ships with one High-Speed CAN channel and a D-sub connector.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2).
- Automatic and accurate clock synchronization between several Kvaser Leaf Professional interfaces through Kvaser MagiSync™. The technical solution is unique and patented by Kvaser.
- Handles up to 20,000 messages per second, time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 1 microsecond.
- Auto transmit buffers, to send messages on a defined interval.
- Auto response buffers, to send messages on a defined event.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Excellent error handling.
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Low power consumption.
- Excellent EMC performance.
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer.
- Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector.
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.