Kvaser Leaf Pro v2 HS
The Kvaser Leaf Pro HS v2 bring programmability to users’ fingertips, as well as CAN with Flexible Data-Rate (CAN FD). With a maximum message rate of 20000 messages per second, each time-stamped with a one-microsecond accuracy, these are highly advanced, real-time CAN-to-USB interfaces that can be customized using Kvaser's t programming language.
The Leaf Pro HS v2 is also the replacement product for the Leaf Professional HS (K-00243-2).
- Supports CAN FD.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Galvanic isolation.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Kvaser MagiSync provides automatic time synchronization between several PC-to-bus interfaces connected to the same PC.
- Programming functionality to support interface mode e.g. Optimize protocol handling, pre-filter CAN messages directly on the interface, or simulate missing hardware.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
CAN Interface Products
- Number of CAN Channels1
- CAN ModesCAN FD, CAN 2.0A abd CAN 2.0B
- IsolationGalvanically isolated bus drivers
- LEDs(1) Power Status (1) Communication Status