Kvaser Leaf Light HS OBDII v2
The Leaf Light v2 OBDII is the latest version of Kvaser's popular Leaf Light v2 interface. The device provides a simple way of connecting a PC with the on-board computer in any vehicle by means of its USB 2.0 connector and a 16-pin OBDII compliant CAN connector. Having made its name as the work-horse of USB to CAN interfaces, Kvaser's Leaf Light product series provides reliable, low cost tools for connecting any CAN network to a PC or mobile computer in vehicle diagnostic applications and beyond.
The Leaf Light v2 OBDII is also the replacement product for the Leaf Light HS OBDII (K-00402-3).
- The Kvaser Leaf Light HS V2 OBDII offers loss free transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus.
- Supports high speed USB and has an OBD2-compliant connector.
- 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.