Kvaser Leaf Light HS J1939-13 Type II v2
The Leaf Light HS v2 J1939-13 Type II provides a simple way of connecting a PC with the on-board computer of any J1939 compliant vehicle or industrial system. Get diagnostic data by means of its USB 2.0 connector and a 9-pin J1939-13 (Type II) compliant CAN connector, which is colour-coded in green and supports either 250 Kbps or 500 Kbps vehicle networks.
The Leaf Light HS v2 J1939-13 Type II belongs to Kvaser's Leaf Light product range, which has made its name as the work-horse of the CAN interface world by offering a reliable, low cost means of connecting any CAN network to a PC or mobile computer.
- Standard type “A” USB connector and a J1939-13 Type II compliant CAN connector.
- Capable of sending up to 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.