Kvaser Leaf Light HS V2 DSUB
The newly launched Kvaser Leaf Light v2 supports high speed USB for CAN and offers high performance and reliability at low cost. Loss free transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus is transmitted with a time stamp precision of 100 microseconds. Now with galvanic isolation as standard.
Ships with a D-Sub connector.
The Leaf Light HS v2 DSUB is also the replacement product for the Leaf Light HS, D-Sub connector/no GI (K-00241-8) and the Leaf Light HS (K-00411-5).
Ships within 1-2 business days.
- The Kvaser Leaf Light HS V2 is a high-speed USB interface for CAN that offers loss-free transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus.
- 8000 messages per second, each timestamped with 100 microsecond accuracy.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, previously a more expensive option on Kvaser’s original Leaf Light, now comes as standard on the Leaf Light v2, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Low current consumption (70 mA) reduces power drain from your laptop.
- Local buffering and preprocessing results in high performance and a reduction of timecritical tasks for the PC.