Kvaser PCIEcan HS
- Quick and easy plug and play installation
NOTE: The Kvaser PCIEcan HS (73-30130-00425-2â€‹) has been marked "Not For New Designs". Existing customers are encouraged to migrate to the Kvaser PCIEcan HS v2 (73-30130-00866-3).
- Supports PCI Express x1.
- Designed for standard and industrial computers.
- Hardware compatible with the PCIcanx and PCIcan product families.
- I/O mapped to enable quick reaction times.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
- SJA1000 CAN Controllers from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus driver.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connector. Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102.
- 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency.
- Wide temperature range, -40°C - +85°C.
- Supports the Kvaser Linx.
CAN Interface Products
- Number of CAN Channels1
- CAN ModesCAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
- IsolationGalvanically isolated bus drivers