Use either CAN Channel to bridge data between ATI’s data acquisition hardware, ECUs (using CCP or XCP), or other CAN devices that are compatible with VISION Calibration and Data Acquisition Software. These devices include ATI’s EMX Data Acquisition Series and most third party data acquisition modules.
The new J2534/2-2019 API allows usage of multiple CAN channels with 3rd party software applications and maintains support for the GMW17753 method.
The CANary’s utlra-compact design accommodates usage in any application. Its functionality replaces the traditional VISION Network Hub for interfacing CAN devices to VISION in applications not requiring data logging, such as:
- ATI DAQ hardware, including EMX Data Acquisition Series, EDAQ Data Acquisition Series, Voltage Output Module (VOM), and Vehicle Information Display (VID)
- ASAM ECU Communication Standards, including CCP and XCP
- Any generic CAN hardware utilizing database files
- IP40 Composite enclosure made of robust Nylon 11
- Number of CAN Channels: 2
- J2534 Driver Available
- Weight: 28.3 g / 1 oz
- Dimensions: 38.0 x 64.2 x 20.4 mm / 1.5 x 2.46 x 0.8 in
- Temperature Range -40 °C to +85 °C
- Warranty 1 year
- LEDs(1) Power Status
- Application InterfaceVISION Calibration and Data Acquisition Software
- CompatibilityVISION 4.0+