Kvaser Memorator Professional 5xHS
Kvaser Memorator Pro 5xHS is a five channel, high performance, CAN (controller area network) bus interface and standalone datalogger that allows users to monitor and collect data from up to five CAN channels using just one device. Standalone mode logs data to an SD card; interface mode connects to the PC via USB. This device supports CAN FD.
Configurable using Kvaser's Memorator Config Tool, Memorator Professional 5xHS is also capable of running user-developed scripts, written in the Kvaser t programming language. Guidance in creating t programs is supplied.
- Monitor 5 CAN channels simultaneously using just one device, or connect the USB cable with a single 9 pin DSUB for single CAN channel monitoring.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with proper physical layer).
- Automatically time synchronises the data transmitted and received across all five buses.
- Built-in Kvaser MagiSync technology time synchronises with other Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC, resulting in simpler and more accurate multichannel data capture.
- Script functionality allows users to develop customised t-script applications written in the Kvaser t programming language.
- Plug and play installation, and a comprehensive user guide to help make t script development quick and easy.
- Log data to an expandable SD card slot.
- LED lights alert user to device status, including signalling a full SD card or card error.
- Power derived from the USB connection, CAN or an in-built power supply.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Supports CAN FD.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- NOTE: Product ships with Commercial Grade SD card (-25 to +85°C). Industrial Grade SD cards (-40 to +85°C) are available for additional purchase.