AE-100 Automotive Ethernet Adapter
The AE-100 Automotive Ethernet adapter made of rugged nylon is a physical layer media converter from standard 100Base-T-Ethernet to 100Base-T1 Automotive Ethernet (OPEN Alliance BroadR-Reach (OABR) compatible). It can be used out-of-the-box with all standard Ethernet devices and doesn't require software to operate or configure.
- Interfaces standard Ethernet devices to 100Base-T1 Automotive Ethernet
- 100Mbps pass-through data rate
- Physical switch to select M/S mode avoids auto-negotiation start-up delay
- Wide -40 to +85°C operating temperature for in-vehicle usage including hot/cold weather testing
- AE-100 can be powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet), such as from the ATI NS-1 Network Switch, simplifying wiring. Automotive surge tolerant wide operating voltage of 6 to 36VDC, if PoE not available
- Rugged nylon enclosure with clip-on mounting bracket
- The AE-100 can be used out-of-the-box with all standard Ethernet devices and doesn’t require any software to operate or configure.